Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Haricot Blanc speaks out


Bonjour. Haricot Blanc, le blogging French cat here.






Guess who got a little too close to the camera


Just a quick entry as I'm just about to about to be driven somewhere in the car. And that, in my admittedly brief experience, never bodes well.

Doubtless I'll have more to say on that subject shortly.

Now remember I told you earlier that I was bilingual - born and being brought up here in France, but having adopted an Anglo-French couple.

It's no big deal really as the following short video illustrates.

It sort of goes to show that music isn't the only universal language because we cats know a thing or two that we could probably teach those tin-openers, biscuit-providers and comfy lap cushions about in terms of crossing cultural and linguistic barriers.

HMDT kindly shot it a couple of days ago just before my midday meal, although to be honest I would rather less time had been spent trying to capture me on film and more attention spent to the matter at hand.



"Miaule"

A bientôt.

Haricot B.

2 comments:

  1. hello, Haricot B! we are japanese sisters cat, HAKU and BYAKU:) nice to meet you!! unfortunately our masters are not bilingual, so she is thinking she will get a gadget can understand our talking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your kitty voice. Thanks for the treat. Long time since we've heard a baby kitty speak.

    ReplyDelete